For a more detailed discussion of your requirements, free of charge and without any obligation, please contact
Richard Todd on 01623 460444 or by e-mail email@example.com.
When a marriage or relationship breaks down, parents often disagree over what should happen to the children. We will offer constructive advice and can often help you resolve disputes before they reach the Court. If matters cannot be agreed, the Courts have wide ranging powers to intervene in the best interests of the children. We have considerable experience in successfully negotiating such cases.
We can advise on:
- Child Arrangement Orders detailing where the children live and how much time they spend with each parent.
- Specific Issue and Prohibited Steps Orders to control actions being taken by those with parental responsibility.
- Parental Responsibility Agreements and Orders.
- Financial provision for children.
- Changing your child’s name.
- Moving abroad with your child.
- Parental child abduction.
- Grandparent rights.
Alcocks offers a free initial consultation and is committed to providing the best possible legal advice at affordable prices.
If you would like to talk to someone about your personal situation, please contact Richard Todd on 01623 460444 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.